RE: unhacking file$

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:40:58 -0500

I guess zero change that a commit has not been issued and the offending session is still open?

Since whatever you are about to do is unsupported I suggest you start by making an immediate hot backup. If the database is small enough a full export would not hurt either.

You did not mention production or test, etc.... You might consider restore and point in time recovery.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --