Re: CHANGES/UNDO/REDO statement level statistics … Is there any chance to get those?

From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:16:37 +0000

Hemant,

Thank you for your response. Yes you are right, but most of the cases changes corresponds to UNDO and redo generation. The problem is that Oracle doesn't include this statistics in v$sql% type of views.
Therefore it is quite difficult to spot the statement which generates the most of CHANGES/UNDO/REDO.

Steave Adams just rightly sported one (not direct way) to spot that kind of SQL-s.
With right level of statistics you can query v$sql_plan_statistics.cu_buffer_gets to get some impression of most expensive SQL-s in that context.

Jurijs