Always be cool and fashionable with our low priced gold sets.

From: Amelia <sarinaione_at_snail-mail.net>
Date: 20 Feb 2006 15:24:58 -0600

Long time Vaughan

Just wanted to tell you about the gifts I just bought for my nephew.

They've just been dying for a new time piece, but I just couldn't afford a nice one, well that is until i came upon this estore at www.fypn.dgwgf.mypvt.org/nqg/.

So look through the products and tell me what you decide on. I'm your coolest mate, so you can be assured that my view is for real!

Thanks,
Amelia Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 15:24:58 CST