If you take pleasure in less costly treatments, come to this express dispensary.

From: Bramwem <kenishadagenhart_at_ptenthusiasts.org>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 08:20:11 -0600

As your best confidante I want you and your other friends to have the primo deal on curatives.

Take it on my recommendation, you all will facilely find all the medical products you could want.

I can keep tabs on my stuff reliably from my own office, which is only one example of how convenient the e-store is.. Check it at www.technetium.megohm.caeaqe.org/rp/

Police also found more than 100 stolen or forged passports and identity documents, laminating equipment, credit cards and chequebooks hidden under rugs and concealed above ceilings. One officer recalled pulling down part of a ceiling to find passports raining down on him. Received on Fri Feb 17 2006 - 08:20:11 CST