RE: management app for oracle

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:35:49 -0700

OEM grid control, v2

--

Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, inc.

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Simone Saravalli Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:18 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: management app for oracle

Hi all, this is my first post in this list and I'm a completely newbie with oracle. I have a little experience with php/mysql, but now my university has asked to me to port a database created with mysql in oracle. So, the question: i'm looking for a tool like phpmyadmin for mysql to manage in a simple way the databases I need to create with oracle. Exists something similar? Ah, I've installed oracle 10g express version for linux (my server runs Fedora Core 4), so I need something for this system.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Simone Saravalli

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Feb 12 2006 - 08:35:49 CST