Re: Timestamp of an SCN

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:44:06 -0500

This was refused saying that one can take physical control of the server, reboot from CD and hack into our network. My hands were tied to work on this. Security is big word here in my company. They are willing to loose 10 minutes of production data in case of disaster rather than open any scurity threat to the network,

Sandeep