FW: Become a customer at the most renowned curatives dispensary in all of time.

From: Kaasu <floyd_at_megastore.every1.net>
Date: 28 Jan 2006 07:57:00 -0600

What's up,

This message extremely brightened my day and I couldn't wait to pass it on it to you.

Kaasu

Bonjour! Kaasu

Its consignment is convenient and you will know where your order is with their real-time tracking. You're perpetually hassling with the exorbitant prices of alleviations, but that's going to change now. I found this other day and I thought you would be interested. http://gw.1786.chancetosecureallthese.com

You've been a good buddy and I really wanted you to be the first to know about this outstanding chance for potential savin's.

It's so terrific to run into a web page that cares about your needs!

Bartolomiy Received on Sat Jan 28 2006 - 07:57:00 CST