FW: Sick of hassling with the doctor? This cyber outlet will help us through these hassles.

From: Adrienne <genhal_at_love.yes.ru>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 21:15:57 -0600

Hey guy,

I knew you would appreciate this as much as I do- assure me you'll glance this over!

Sincerely,

Adrienne

Hey missy, Adrienne

I believe you should glance over this store because its selling prices are very reasonable. Since you are such a dear one, I want to help you out by letting you know about this great chance that you can save on health products. I think I may have come across something that you might think of as very appealing.
http://gbo.OTU5.dearestcyberdeal.com

I can't wait until you take a glance at their e-store because from today on, your life is going to be much more peaceful.

Their treatments always get to customers fast and they also provide package tracking.

Love,

Jarren Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 21:15:57 CST