RE: Data Migration

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:36:43 -0500

In case if customer doen't have 400GB Database backup plan currently on Sun box then what would be another solutions. If they want to change from Solaris to Linux then i think ONLY option we have thru export/import right ?
thx

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963