Re: data from sql server to oracle on linux

From: Dwayne Cox <dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:58:11 -0500

Chris,

A few months back I needed to transfer some views and triggers from SQL Server to Oracle and I tried a product called SwisSql. It worked pretty well. Handled tables, views and triggers well enough. I used the demo version. The product is not free and they license it by the number of lines you plan to migrate. If I were going to do this regularly, I may have considered talking to them. Anyway, its worth a look...

http://www.swissql.com/

--dwayne

--
Dwayne Cox