FW: Have the look & sensational feeling of a high end accessory. Wonderful, 100% as described.

From: Titia <wurgler_at_zybermail.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 12:15:29 -0600

Hey partner,

This internet store's posting is incredible- I already obtained my new product!

Ring me later,

Titia

 Titia

Yesterday I was drooling over this timepiece at this internet store and today I decided to get it.

This store is the main choice in Internet vending for nearly 12 years. http://ov.5H3L.trendsofebiz.com/myj/

I'll come over tonight so we can look it over- and did I announce that their retail prices are fabulous?

Stop by later,

Gunnar Received on Wed Jan 25 2006 - 12:15:29 CST