FB Enqueue

From: <Ravi_Kulkarni_at_Dell.com>
Date: 2006-01-14 04:41:56

Anyone encountered issue with FB Enqueue (Format Block?). We had 300 sessions waiting on it ; had to bounce the instance to clear all the locks. Using Partitioning/Bulk Inserts/GTT/ASSM. We partitioned a table a week ago.

Have an open Bug with Oracle but just wanted to check if anyone here had a similar one.

9205/RAC/RH-Linux

Thanks,
Ravi.