Re: block a field

From: David Boyd <davidb158_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-06 19:43:32

Thanks all for your quick response.

I should specify in more detail in my first message. Actually we want blocking a field in an existing view, not a table. We don't want maintain two sets of views and security. We prefer to modify those existing views.

David

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/