Re: As a Oracle professional you should care your image

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-13 14:02:59

Sorry for my OT, and thanks for the feedback to all of you. Thanks for taking in a good way.

But I want to say it and know what you think about, I have it in my neck. And I think it was going to be useful for dbas, I hope it was. I always learn sharing what I think (even my stupid thinks)

You know I'm the number one in ots, if you blockme I don't bother.

And to end I'll including a fact:
A customer can be extremely satisfied with a mediocre service, and can be disatisfied with a very good service, depending on several factors affecting his perception.

About my english, first I have to end my book and learn a better oracle, I thinks this is more important, I have two projects non-ots I hope be useful for every one.
But I'm going to fix it, I promess. And buy a site and a http://www.dba-ot.com. :)