Re: Script to reverse-engineer tablespaces

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: 2006-01-04 00:52:42

Hi,

DBMS_METADATA.GET_DDL would be the way I'd go as well

Note that GET_DDL has a bug (fixed in 9.2.0.6 I think) which reports the original datafile \ sizes as they were set during their creation, not the sizes they might have extended to. \ GET_DDL just queried wrong column of v$datafile view...

Tanel.

  tried dbms_metadata?

  On 1/3/06, Lou Avrami wrote:
    Hi all,

    I was looking for a script that would reverse-engineer both locally managed and \ dictionary managed tablespaces. Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 00:52:42 CST