Re: DBMS_STORAGE_MAP and file mapping libraries

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: 2005-12-23 22:10:16

I only know that Oracle had such library for EMC, haven't seen any for other vendors (at \ least for 9i).

Maybe it has changed with ASM now, but don't know..

Tanel.

  Anyone have any idea whether vendors are supplying the mapping libraries required to use \ DBMS_STORAGE_MAP? I don't see much about this topic on MetaLink, nor was I able to find \ much via Google ("HP EVA Oracle mapping library")....

  --
  Paul Baumgartel
  paul.baumgartel_at_aya.yale.edu Received on Fri Dec 23 2005 - 22:10:16 CST