Re: 10053 trace for sql fired from pl/sql (stored code)

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-22 23:13:26

Message> "the query must be (hard) parsed and it must be parsed by the CBO". Maybe the \ original poster is missing these requirements.

I tried to force the hard parse with lower/upper case and different comments.

I suppose I'm missing something, so if anyone else could try :)

Regards,
Dimitre Radoulov Received on Thu Dec 22 2005 - 23:13:26 CST