Re: LAN N/w thruput, Basic Qs - Off-Topic

From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-23 14:42:36

Hi,

Let me admit that I am not an networking expert. In my understanding, Full Duplex 100mbps means that you can have send and receive packets simultaneously and therotically the bandwidth is 200mbps. 100mbps for send and 100mbps for receive. experts correct fi my understanding is wrong.

Best Regards
Sriram Kumar