Re: Basic Sqlldr question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:42:23 -0500

Thanks Jared, Jonathan,

We solved by using ## as a delimiter and the files are loading fine.

And Jared, thanks for the wonderful
script<http://www.jaredstill.com/content/dump.html>you have on your site to dump a table for sqlldr. I used it to generate a control file to upload the data. Now instead of couple of hours to load about 2m rows (thru perl process), it takes about 220 seconds using sqlldr. and since this will be done every hour, The time savings are huge.

thanks
Raj