RE: Error creating listener on new RAC node

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:29:51 +1100

Error creating listener on new RAC node

Haven’t seen that one before but it looks like either the listener.ora is malformed or some form of permission problem.  Try copying a known good listener.ora file into $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin as the DB kernel owner and see what happens.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA