RE: Dell-Oracle-Linux: Anyone else run this...because its not working for us!

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 04:02:15 +1100

Yep, as you found out the hard way crossover cables aren't supported. Too many problems that magically disappear when you switch to a switch (if you get what I mean!)

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA