Re: ORA-12547 : TNS lost contact

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:52:41 +0200

This error can be caused by Oracle using 2GB of memory on windows. I saw from your previous mail that you are using windows advance server. use: pslist oracle -m
to find out how much Virtual Memory (VM) Oracle is using. We had the same problem a few days ago and pslist showed that oracle is using about 2GB.

You can increase the VM to 3GB. see Note:225349.1. You can download pslist from : www.sysinternals.com/

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel