RE: Script to create schema?

From: Cirillo, Joe <joe.cirillo_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:17:51 -0600

Another product I played with that might help you was called DDLWizard. You should be able to do a Google on it. It operates on export files and allows you to generate HTML or text scripts of the DDL.

I heard about it on one of these discussion groups and it worked nicely for what I was doing at the time.
I think the url was www.ddlwizard.com