Re: How to install Oracle Express Edition with only 256 Megabytes of memory?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:15:48 -0400

Hi rjamya, the point is for an oracle express edition I whould can to install it on my computer,
The fact is I can install real oracle 10gR2, whyI can't isntall the express edition?
I understand a limitation to block installing on less than 128n, but on more than 128m I don't know, this is a tiny Oracle for small things, I say instead of using access for example.