Audit

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:48:45 -0400

Hi ,
 I am trying to do auditing on the DB for the first time.  I want to find couple of things but no luck.  Column STATEMENT on AUD$, didn give me the meaningful value, where can I find the table for all the listings.
I am finding the meaningful values in DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL view.  When I do AUDIT DELETE ANY TABLE BY SCOTT; and deleting records from the table,
I am getting values as follows.
SCOTT SESSION REC 29.09.2005 11:42:24 0 TEMP 208  But I wanna see that deletion occured , I mean anything like ROWS DELETED or like that, possible?
Cause if I enable insert,update,delete all three, how will be I differentiate this value SESSION REC?
 Regards - Chirag