Re: Replication question

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:45:40 -0400

So you only help on this list when are you paid? Why are you speaking about others as "WE". I am sure you must have learnt a lot from this list without paying a dime to anyone. Has anyone ever made such a bizzare statement to you?
 Mine is a valid business requirement. We want to pull the data periodically from databases A and B and merge into C without opening any security risk to C. All databases are exactly same. I will appreciate if you can tell what is so onerous about it. Is this something that cannot be implemented???  Regards
Sandeep