Remote_listener configuration for the Rac env

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:52:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi Rac gurus,
Is there a way to give 2 addresses for the remote_listener in a rac env.
I am configuring here a 3 node cluster and i have the following addresses which needs to be added to remote_listener

(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST =

10.20.191.88)(PORT = 1521))
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST =

10.20.191.89)(PORT = 1521))
Now these 2 ipaddress are of the other nodes. I do know that I can create this in the tnsnames.ora and add the alias to the remote_listener. But i came to know from oracle that sometimes it does not work properly and fails on the client side. Hence was wondering how i can add these addresses in the alter system command.
If any of you have implemented this way can you please share the information with me by giving me the syntax. Thanks in advance
Arun