RE: High "transaction rollbacks" value in v$sysstat

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:49:33 +0200

yep -- the famous (but less well known) Oracle feature "write consistency" search Tom Kytes's website for the abover term, and you'll find a few interesting threads.
or better, try to attend one of his public seminars he is teaching; this happens to be one of his favorite topics ;-)

kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html