RE: How jDUL/DUDE support "recreation of the Oracle dictionary" and how it works? Anyone tested?

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:49:32 +0200

try to attend the DSI seminars, especially the second one, and even more specially if I teach it :-) or some other *good* Oracle instructor:
Oracle9i Database: Data Types and Storage Internals

course code D12858GC10

and it certaily helps to attend the first one too -- it is sort of prerequisite stuff:

Oracle9i Database: Dumps,Crashes, and Corruptions

course code D12856GC10

kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar <http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html> http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html