Re: Anyone go through the sysadmin re-ip'ing the servers? Help?

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:26:01 +0200

Check this:

Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator's Guide 10g (9.0.4)

Changing Network Configurations
This chapter provides procedures for changing the network configuration of an Oracle Application Server host.
It contains the following topics:
Which Networking Features are Supported on Your Platform? Overview of Procedures for Changing Network Configurations Changing the Hostname and IP Address (Middle Tier)

Changing the IP Address (Infrastructure)  <---------------------------
Moving Between Off-network and On-network Changing Between a Static IP Address and DHCP Recovering from Errors when Using chgiphost.sh

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10464_01/core.904/b10376/host.htm#ASADM024

HTH
Dimitre Radoulov