How jDUL/DUDE support "recreation of the Oracle dictionary" and how it works? Anyone tested?

From: Lou Fangxin <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:32:32 +0800

Hi all:
 http://www.ora600.nl/introduction.htm
 I am developing an tool called MYDUL, and have several problems that cannot be processed well.
1, LOB not full supported, I do not know how to lookup lob id in the lob index.
2, DMP format not fully supported, when contains LOB data type  Anyone have any idea on this? Thanks.

--

Home: http://www.anysql.net/en/
MYDUL: http://www.anysql.net/en/mydul.html

--