Temporary space

From: Enrique Fernandez-Pampillon <oracle.pampillon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:46:58 +0200

Does anyone know where to find information related to how increase the necessary temporary space when I increase the parallel degree?

We have a large data warehouse (20Tb). and lately some ORA-01652 have raised when we execute some insert /*+ append */ select.

I have decrease the parallel_query, parallel_dml and parallel_ddl parameters and the insert /*+ append */ takes a long time but it works.

Thank you very much

Enrique
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 08:49:04 CDT