Re: ORA-1578...block corrupted...error is normal...a block...had a NOLOGGING...operation performed against

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:47:16 -0700

v$datafile
FILE_NAME

STATUS UNRECOVERABLE_TIME UNRECOVERABLE_CHANGE#
------- ------------------- ---------------------
/u01/oradata/dv03/test01.dbf
ONLINE 08/23/2005 12:33:51 1039632753

14:44:28 SQL>l
1* select * from v$backup_corruption
14:44:29 SQL>/ no rows selected

DBV: I have not included any dbv output. dbv reports every file I test as corrupt ( including SYSTEM) This is with the database shutdown.
Don't know what the problem there is, but I'm not going to pursue it right now.

Jared

--
Jared Still