Re: MultiMaster Replication

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:33:44 -0700

Good reply.
1. When the site comes up, the pending transactions are pushed. 2. I would prefer to have a BEFORE INSERT trigger at the destination site
to populate :new.pkey value from the next value of the sequence. That way there would be no changes to the Oracle Replication environment.

HTH
GovindanK
Oracle Certified Professional