MultiMaster Replication

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:19:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've been reading up on multimaster replication and had a few questions.

  1. After the multimaster replication setup there needs to be a master definition site. if the communication breaks between 2 sites will we have to change the master definition site.
  2. the tables the i'm trying to replicate have sequences that i need to transform to sequences on the other side.

oracle seems to say its possbile but i cant find an example.

If anyone on the list has had experience with multimaster. if they could drop me an email and we could chat a little bit offline that would be really great.