Please help me get RMAN going with Tivoli

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:35:59 -0500

I have read the documentation but I keep going in circles trying to do this. I have all filesets for TDPO installed on AIX 5.2. Now on to configuring TDPO to work with RMAN.

  1. What files need to be setup and in what order?
  2. After setting up these files, what are the commands I need to run?
  3. Can I get some sample files to look at?

Thanks,

Manjula