Re: Oracle certification - Worth the hard work?

From: savitha malve <savithamalve_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Some of the Oracle User Groups are providing free exams, its worth trying!!!

ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net wrote:its absolutely not worth it if you have to pay for the class yourself. Oracle now requires a 1 week class. The classes now cost $3,000. If your company pays for the training then do it, if not don't.

There is not alot of work to studyig for the certification. It's pretty easy.

Does it help? I guess a little bit. I see some companies want it and I see that some people are impressed with it.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Aug 12 2005 - 10:34:58 CDT