Re[2]: Survey: Which Linux desktop would you run a test of Oracle on and why?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:33:13 -0400

Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 9:48:21 PM, Jonathan Gennick (jonathan_at_gennick.com) wrote: JG> but Suse and then Oracle went on the box with a JG> minimum of fuss.

Actually, I should say with "no fuss". Once I made sure of having the prerequisite packages (as documented in the install guide), I did a by-the-book install with nary a problem.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com