Why I Will Never Buy This Product

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:23:30 -0500

http://www.embarcadero.com/downloads/pricerequestform.jsp

Haven't we moved pass the "give us your contact details" and we will have a sales person call you to "discuss" pricing our pricing *scheme* ? Why can't I just see what a single seat license is going to cost? I am soooooo tired of this sort of thing and there are just too many other companies that want me money to hassle with this.

Somebody from Embarcadero listening?