ordebug flush

From: raja rao <raja4list_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Some session is throwing the trace which is causingg the mountpoint to fill up.

But when i remvoe the trace, the space is not being reclaimed and mountpoint is still 100% filled.

Is there any way we can stop the session throwing trace.

I tried to use the below:

oradebug setorapid nnn
oradebug flush
oradebug close_trace

But that did not help. (at last I had to kill the session to stop trace)

Is there any way to stop trace for a currently conected session.

Thanks in advance,
Raj

Yahoo! Mail

Do You Yahoo!?