Re: systemstate dump using gdb

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:41:55 +0200

Hi Barbara

Sorry for being stupid, but could you have overlooked the Sql*Plus oradebug interface

SYSTEM_STATE_DUMP : sqlplus /nolog

sql>connect / as sysdba
sql>oradebug setmypid
sql>oradebug dump systemstate 10

PROCESS_STATE_DUMP :
sqlplus /nolog

sql>connect / as sysdba
sql>oradebug setogpid <unix_process_pid>
sql>oradebug dump processstate 10

/peter

--

Best regards / Venlig hilsen

/*Peter Gram*/
Miracle A/S <http://www.miracleas.dk>
Kratvej 2
DK - 2760 Måløv

Cell:  (+45) 2527 7107
Phone: (+45) 4466 8855
Fax:   (+45) 4466 8856
Home:  (+45) 3874 5696
Skype:  peter_gram
Email: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk

5-6 september 	Mastering Oracle SQL and SQL*Plus 	Lex de Haan
24-26 october 	Tom Kyte
30 october 	Special OakTable Day in Birmingham
October 31 - November 2 	UKOUG conference in Birmingham.
15-17 november 	Cary Millsap

accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein