Re: RMAN DB recover re-applying archive log *URGENT*

From: <rjsearle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:03:44 +1000

Thanks all for your help. Things got ugly over the last 24 hours so we got some external assistance and things look like they are on track. Sorry I didn't respond to yor questions.
 Turns out we made a mess of the recover, (due to our own ignorance) and had to go back to tape. We are doing so with the support of a more experienced DBA.
 So again, thanks for your interest. Your responses were helpful as we realised how little we understood RMAN.
 I'll go back to lurking and learning for a while  Russell