Obfuscation Toolkit Question....

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:27:42 -0400

 ask any perl programmer (writing obfuscated code is usually their middle name) ... and if you find simple perl code obfuscated ... try this<http://www.stunnix.com/prod/po/overview.shtml>, and here is a sample <http://www.stunnix.com/prod/po/sample.shtml>.  Jeez, now that I have angered all Perl gurus on this list ... guess Jared won't talk to me at the next Hotsos ...
Raj

--
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =