Re: Obfuscation Toolkit Question....

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:13:31 -0700

And of course, none of us have ever seen obfuscated C, PL/SQL, SQL, shell, Basic(ugh),
Force, DataFlex(what's that?), FoxPro, Dbase,Fortran, Forth, Python, PHP, Ruby, VBscript,
Javascript or Java.

Right?

;)

The example you cited is of course intentional to prevent study of the code.

Jared

--
Jared Still