RE: interview with Oracle

From: Ellis R. Miller <outlawdba_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:55:49 -0500

Alright, now I have to reply...I agree with the gene theory and, yes, I have two Fathers and that was an Oracle interview question. Keep in mind, they didn't ask a thing about my Mothers who own a heavy equipment leasing company in Lansing, MI.

At the end of the interview, he told me I was handsome and I guess the coffee had gone to my head...anyway, I received some flowers, a nice card, and some chocolates a few weeks later and that was it, nothing else...just a simple card with a fun-loving dog on the front sniffing some pretty flowers signed "Love, Larry."

And so I am handsome and apparently that isn't enough to work at Oracle. On the other hand, my Mom did call from the gym between sets of heavy squats to say Oracle is very interested in acquiring their leasing company.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of David Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 12:30 PM
To: cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Yes, No one else should reply to this thread. If everyone would stop replying, it would cease.

Doh!
--

..
David