RE: DOD security

From: Mohan, Ross <RMohan_at_arbinet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:06:17 -0000

FGAC (fine-grained access control. same/better thing. you'll need to code a bunch of pl/sql packages to re-jigger WHERE clauses based on security.

it's definitely a full time job for a person for at least a week (for a production toy database) to months or seasons (for a real one) .

Good luck, and God Bless the Security Weasels for providing this work.