Re: Restoring with RMAN from multiple netbackup servers

From: David Turner <dnt9000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

The parameter I was after is

NB_ORA_SERV You can set this in the run block of the rman script so you're restore will know which netbackup server to restore from.

Other stuff you have to do are set up an altnames host file in /usr/openv/netbackup/db/alnames directory so Netbackup will allow you to restore to a host other than the one the backup was created on. This is for security reasons.

Dave