Restoring with RMAN from multiple netbackup servers

From: David Turner <dnt9000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

I need to be able to restore files with RMAN using multiple netbackup servers. I've set

server=hosta
server=hostb

in the bp.conf but wonder how RMAN and figure out which server has the information I'm looking for. Is the dbid enough?

Thx, Dave

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com