Purge RMAN backups from old repository

From: Manmohan Jalsingh <mjalsing_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:42:06 -0500

Is there a way to delete the RMAN backup from old RMAN repository. I upgraded a database from 9i to 10g and switched to 10g repository for RMAN backup. I want to delete the older backup from 9i repository. I still have the saved copies of 9i version controlfiles.

Thanks
Manmohan

--

NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once. http://datingsearch.lycos.com