Re: how to reset modified date of an object

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:01:31 -0600

I can't even begin to imagine what the purpose for such a request but you can

  1. alter system set fixed_date = <original modified date of the object>
  2. make a pseudo change to the object.
  3. voila
  4. shutdown and restart the database since I have no idea how to unset the fixed date once it is set.

--
Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation